Arrived at work this morning to discover the lifts are out of action - so I've walked up 5 flights of stairs twice today. There is nothing like a bit of stair climbing to make you realise you are still incredibly unfit. I had to stand outside the office for a few minutes to regain my composure so I didn't walk in sounding like a wheezing dog. Not good. I almost decided to stay in the office at lunch time as I couldn't face the trek back up the stairs, but I forced myself.
Food for today has been blooming good for me. I am trying to make up for the weekend and a slight defecit, so here is today's saintly menu packed full of veggie goodness:
Breakfast
Porridge with raisins and 160ml of skimmed Milk (3) and a cuppa.
LunchInnocent Veg Pot - Thai Curry (5.5). These are fairly good as they contain 3 of your 5 a day all in one go - bargain. Fairly tasty too although this one was a bit too much lemongrass overkill for me.
Packet of Marmite Crisps (2) - Heaven. Note to self : Do not buy Multipacks when trying to be good as they were calling me all bloody afternoon. "Oh Linz, you have the points come and savour some of my marmitey tastiness...."
Litre of Water


Mid Afternoon
Crisps still calling me to I tried to drown them out with a cup of Homemade Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup (0.5) - Even more Veg!

More water, a Dr Pepper Zero and numerous teas and coffees = 5000 trips to the loo.
Dinner
Homemade Lasagne (7.5) (with yet more veg - mushrooms, onions, leeks, tomatoes)
Salad - more veg!
1/2 bread roll toasted with Lurpak garlic butter - kind of garlic bread but easier and less points (2)

Thats 20/26. Good work Miss M. I'm still struggling a bit to get my head in the game with the exercise business. I'm making a conscious effort to walk places where possible, but the gym is still lacking much appeal. I am going to force myself to go tomorrow as my plans have now changed. Was due to meet a friend in London but he's asked to rearrange which is no bad thing. Eating out 4 times in one week is somewhat excessive and detrimental to one's never ending weight loss quest. Saying that however, I am meeting a friend from work for lunch tomorrow, so I think it'll have to be salad for me. I'll arm myself with some more soup in case of emergencies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!