
A little glass of the champers while I got ready - how decadent.

So I had it in my head I needed to be good today, I did 25 minutes of Cardio this morning which earnt me 2.5 BPs and we walked to and from the restaurant which is about 1.5 miles in total. Better than nowt I suppose.
Breakfast
The aim was to forgoe breakfast since we'd be having a LARGE lunch but I was starving after exercising so I had a little snack
1 slice of toast with reduced fat peanut butter and a skinny latte (3)

Lunch
We went to my favourite restaurant which does the best food - I knew I'd struggle to be overly good but since Matt was aiming to be romantic, I thought I'd just bloody well enjoy myself so......
I started with Fish Fritters with chilli jam - fairly small and not really greasy - reckon about 4 points - probably loads more but what the heck....

Then I had Roast Sirloin of Beef with Roast Potatoes and Yorkshire Pudding - totally divine! I reckon 10 ish points for this, look at all that veg.....

Dessert was the cheese board which Matt did help me with, I only had 2 of the crackers (hmmmm, not sure I saved much there) and probably a third of the cheese - 8 points maybe?

This was washed down with 2 glasses of Prosecco and 2 double Amarettos (8) and a little bit of water.
So not the best day ever, I reckon I'm now facing a defecit of 6 for the week, but I can fairly easily make that up over the next couple of days. I am stuffed so I won't need anything else to eat tonight but I do have a pan of Butternut squash soup ready just in case.
So as usual the weekend hasn't been the best for me, but doing this food diary has really helped me focus and make slighty better choices than I would do normally. I am really hopeful for a bit of a loss this week, I'll have a fairly low point day tomorrow and get some exercise in and job should hopefully be a good 'un.
Hope you've all had a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to comment!