Thankfully the Asda man came yesterday morning so I have planned the next few days. For lunch yesterday (post ankle trauma) I cooked a roast chicken with some potato dauphinoise using extra low fat creme fraiche and low fat cheese. Totally made up the recipe and hoped for the best, but it was lovely. Definitely one to be repeated.
I hobbled my way to the Pub Quiz last night (that's a blatant lie - I made Matt drop me off) as apparently my knowledge of "shite", as my friends put it, was required. We came a very respectable second - mainly due to my TV theme tunes knowledge. I am not sure I should admit to recognising the lyrics from 'Prisoner Cell Block H' however, that's just so not cool!
Still feeling a bit sorry for myself after the conker debacle yesterday as I really wanted to up my game on the exercise front this week. I guess I can swim still, but I'll check with the osteopath tonight. The last thing I need to do is aggravate it.
Whilst planning my meals for the week, I stumbled across the hideous photos I took when I started this journey. Crikey, my arse was (still is) flipping humongous... I got Matt to take some now photos before I went out so I could compare. I can see a bit of a difference, but I still have a long way to go.
Start photos:
41.5 pounds down:
I guess I can see some changes, but that backside really needs to shrink!!
Ah well, positivity and all that, I will get there - regardless of whether I have to hobble all the way!
Also just realised I've locked us out of the flat today - very clever. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I love to see pictures like these. You really can see the difference on your hips, tummy and legs. You're coming along great!! x
ReplyDeleteI love it when I can say I can genuinely see a difference - and I can! Keep going chick - that's brilliant!
ReplyDeleteWell done on getting the eating back on track yesterday too - how's the ankle feeling now?
Having a great eating day so near to an injury is a GREAT accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You should try to speak positively about those photos, as in "Look at the huge difference you can see, and how hard I've worked!" Rather than focusing on the negatives. If you only focus there, that's all you'll ever see and it will never be good enough.
BE POSITIVE! :o)
Thanks Ladies, I'm glad to hear you can see a difference :)
ReplyDeleteI do need to be more positive about my weightloss, I think I am just too impatient!
Ankle is feeling slightly better today thanks, but is currently the size of a melon - so not a good look :)
Wow well done you !! There is a really big difference between these pics. You should be proud of yourself !!
ReplyDeleteHope the foot hurries up and gets better x x
Thats some difference already, huh, you must be pretty proud of yourself. Its always inspiring to see before and after pictures, and I tend to put my super overweight ones on the fridge to stop me going there. Just think in a few months to a years time what difference you most recent photos will look like. Its all really exciting
ReplyDeleteHey love, I can defo see a big difference, well done! Hope the ankle swelling goes down soon, looks bad. Just get your OH to run after you hee hee xx
ReplyDeletewhat a diff hun ur bum looks half the size ur stomach is flat and ur hips have shrunk soo much u should be well proud of that!!!!!!
ReplyDeletekeep it up hun
Hi, I can see more than a few changes - there's a huge difference between the photos - fantastic! Sorry to hear about the ankle - used to suffer similarly with mine so really sympathise with your pain. Z xx
ReplyDeleteThere's a HUGE difference in the before and "during" pictures. You've made amazing progress so far. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou are exactly the same shape as me. Yes I have the butt too. Jogging made mine shrink so there's hope.
ReplyDeleteYou look fab, I bet you feel proud when you look at them and see your loss. xox
Wow what a change you should be very pleased with yourself. I wish I had you determination.
ReplyDeleteHx
You are doing so well! I can really see the difference in the photos.
ReplyDelete