Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Sleepy

Today is a real struggle. I was already shattered yesterday and got back from my flat meeting (more of chat about nowt really) fairly early to hit the sack. Work had other ideas however, I have the pleasure of being on call this week, (for which I don't get paid I hasten to add) and one of our servers was not responding. Just happened to be the server of our biggest customer who get VERY vocal when things go the shape of a pear (good job they've never seen me in the flesh!). Brilliant. Basically, I ended up getting to bed at 0130 which pleased me greatly. Then my head was in work mode so it took a while to switch off. I had planned to get up early and hit the gym - clearly that didn't happen. I'm like a bear with an extremely sore head today, a bear whose brain has been replaced by cotton wool.

I came in at 18.5 points yesterday (I'm on 26) so I've made up some of my defecit and today is going well so far. I managed to rustle up some form of spicy sausage pasta (just chucked loads of stuff in a pan and hoped for the best) for today's lunch which I declare a success for a bargainous 6 points and I've already planned dinner for tonight. If I can keep my eyes awake I'll try and hit the gym... but I'm not holding my breath. I'm struggling with even typing here.

WI tomorrow - not really sure what it will bring, but then I rarely am! Had a lovely note from my new leader yesterday to say well done on my weight loss and that she was proud of me - how lovely. Matt had then highlighted it this morning and left it for me when I got up for work saying he was so proud of me too - Bless him, brought a little tear to my eye. Here's hoping for good things tomorrow!

Our Bathroom fitter has gone AWOL - turns out he's been in hospital but no one bothered to tell us. If you ever want a new Bathroom, DO NOT USE DOLPHIN! Flipping useless I tell you. 2 weeks in and we still don't even have a bath. Harumph.

Right, I am in danger of going off on one for no apparent reason. I'm off for a cuppa and a Sainsburys Mincemeat Puff for 2 points. That should cheer me right up!

2 comments:

  1. You have an award! Please visit my blog to collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog & what an adorable couple!- Here's hoping that you can motivate me to get off of my fat rump & get moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!