Wednesday, 21 October 2009

WI

Somehow I lost a pound!! So that is now 3 stone gone exactly. Well chuffed, if not a little bemused. I am determined to have a good week. I've been messing around pretty much since I got back from holiday and having had a good few days, I wonder why I have been messing about quite so much.

I guess it will always be a bit of a battle to stay on the straight and narrow, after all if it was so easy to eat healthily then I wouldn't have been so big in the first place. However, once I have my head in the right place - which seems to have clicked the last few days, I don't actually find it all that difficult. Cooking from scratch definitely helps and it still never fails to amaze me how nice some of the healthy stuff I've been cooking of late actually tastes. For me it's all about being prepared, eating a little bit of what I fancy in moderation, so no denying myself and getting myself back on track every time I have a little bit of a blip.

My ankle is still painful, but I am going to strap it up and give spinning a go tonight. I'll take it easy otherwise I could end up doing more damage, but I should be ok. I've been feeling tired this week and I think that's mainly due to not having moved my backside much since the conker attack.

I'm out tomorrow night with the girls and home for the weekend to see the family, but I reckon I can successfully navigate my way around that. Here's to a good week!

7 comments:

  1. Well done Linz. Huge milestone to hit, onwards n downwards to the next stone, have a fab week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT loss!

    Here's to a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fab Linz. Well done on reaching the 3 stone bracket.

    Enjoy spinning and hve a fab night out with girls. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!! What a milestone huh, and such a point of motivation too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!
    Have a great trip back home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pork you cooked looks freaking amazing! I'm totally going to try that! Nice work getting back on track - that's some good willpower you've got going on there. Really pleased that you got that loss and your 3 stone off - that's really cool - here's to the next one, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!