Instead of Spinning last night, I opted for the pub. A fair swap I think you'll agree. I had 2 Vodkas with Slimline tonic and opted for Roasted Rump of Lamb with Veg and a Red Wine sauce. If I'd have stopped there all would have been good - but Matt ordered cheese for dessert (I ordered NOTHING) and I couldn't resist picking at bits off his plate. Grrr - so 3.5 over for yesterday, but I am fairly confident I can get that back with a bit of exercise at some point. Cheese is officially evil.
I bought the below top yesterday in an attempt to stop the constant black. It's a size 16 which is a bit of an NSV, I pretty much always buy at least an 18 and when they didn't have that yesterday I automatically picked up the 20 - I guess I need to realise I am actually getting a bit smaller! I also bought a pair of jeans in the Evans sale - I am now officially fitting easily into size 20 which is still huge but given I was in a size 24 (and sometimes a 26) at the start of last year, I guess it's progress . It's good to start noticing a difference in my clothes even if I can't see one in the mirror.
Plan is to go Spinning tomorrow if I've regained the use of my thighs and then cook a healthy alternative to the Friday Night Takeaway. Off to Wolverhampton on Saturday to see Matt's Incapacitated Brother(I am refusing to clean for him this weekend!) so we'll be spending the night in a hotel and heading out for a curry at a really nice restaurant. I am already planning to eat as much low or zero pointed food as I can during the day so I can enjoy my meal. Planning is definitely required me thinks.
Really want that 1.5 off this week to get that 50lb loss, I've been trying to get it for blooming months!
Love the top - and all those sizes down in 12 months is a huge achievement. Got everything crossed for the 1.5 this week. Zxx
ReplyDeleteI agree its a very pretty top. Go Linz!
ReplyDeleteCute top! I can't say I blame you for drinking instead of working out. I know I would to get my mind off the soreness. And that restaurant you are going to looks divine!! Have a good time!
ReplyDelete