Wednesday, 10 February 2010

WI

Half a pound on. I am so bloody annoyed with myself. I know half a pound isn't a disaster, but I am back at the same weight I was on the 3rd November. So effectively I have wasted 3 months messing around and not really focussing. Stupid Girl.

I think I needed it though, I am now determined to make this week a good one. I am going Spinning tonight, even if it is the crazy lady. I've planned my food for the day and I will post photos later so I am not tempted to console myself with savoury snacks.

My friend sent me a picture from last week of me and her little boy - I think I have been deluding myself that 3.5 stone of weight loss has been enough and that I now look ok - I am bloody mental! Horrible photo as I am huge, but if I stick it on here, it might remind me of what I am trying to achieve.


Right then, enough of the self deprication, this week wil be amazing and I will be reporting a loss of huge proportions next week.... Ahem.

Back later with the food accountability business.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I think you should give yourself a bit more credit. You look lovely in that picture, definitely not overweight. And you can see the change from your first pics...
    And I'm sure you'll manage a great loss this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, for start you do NOT look huge in that pic!!

    secondly, I'm with you on the 'staying the same for 3 months' as it's actually been longer since I was any lighter than I am now - try 2 years!!

    However, the festive period is a rubbish time to try and lose weight (I've only just lost the 1/2 stone I put on over it!) so go easy on yourself and think about how far you've come, which is a LONG way!!

    You're ace, don't forget that!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - I'm with the first two - you're annoyingly photogenic!!! HOWEVER, if you can use that photo as motivation, then damn well do it - any port in a storm I say!!!! ;O)

    And on a positive note - we may not of lost, but think of how much weight we HAVEN'T put on over Xmas. Ok, back to square 1 for both of us. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I wrote the same post last week! LOL Think of it as time travel. You've done the past and now it's time to get back to the future - jeez that sounds cheesey, doesn't it?

    I'm with the others, I think you look beautiful in that picture and had to look hard to understand what you were seeing. 3½ stones is bloody hard work and you have done brilliantly - just look at those before pics. I know that we are our own harshest critics, however, so yes, as starfish says use it to fuel your determination.

    Enjoy your spinning. Knock that crazy lady dead. OK, not literally.

    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see that picture as been horrible at all. I thought how nice it was.
    I've also gained this week and I'm going back to basics.... weighing and pointing everything correctly. I'm with you and determined to have a loss of huge proportions too.
    We'll do it Linz! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second all of the above comments- the first thing I noticed is your lovely hair and smile and to be honest, you do not look huge at all!!

    Remember how far you have come (3.5 stones- or 42.5 pounds) and celebrate that. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. without me sounding rude linz, you really need to get your eyes checked !! You look gorgeous !! What on earth are you worried about? As the above said , we are all our hardest critics, and you certainly are being hard on yourself. Although the weight loss is not going the way you want it to, think of the plus side, you have managed to maintain your weight for 3 months and that takes some doing !! Give yourself a pat on the back , instead of a hard time.
    Ive just been having the same conversation with myself. I have been playing with the same 7 pounds since last July, and although I feel frustrated that I have messed about with it, Im also realised that I should be proud of the fact that Im no heavier than I was back then, so I have mastered the art of maintenance too !!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!