Friday, 27 August 2010

Bumbling along

I'm getting this post in early as I am not sure when I'll next be online. Will try and post my dinner later to attempt to keep me restrained....

Day 5 of Jillian is in the bag. I am still a sweaty mess upon completion and I still cannot do a press up. I fail to understand how I will ever be able to support my weight (that's a lot of stones) on my granny arms. However, I shall persevere on my knees until I feel I can support myself without the fear of losing my teeth on the wooden floor. I also majorly struggle with the last set of sit ups - you have to cycle your legs at the same time as sitting up... have you seen my thighs?? It's like a normal person trying to cycle with a 7 year old child sat on each leg. Hard.

Breakfast this morning - Bear Granola Nibbles (1.5) and Lychees (0.5)



For lunch I popped to see a friend on Maternity Leave who lives near my work. Another friend of ours is on holiday so had popped over with her 18 month old son. Blooming heck - how do people cope with children? I was exhausted just watching him.

Anyway, lunch was: A couple of spoonfuls of Moroccan Cous Cous, A spoonful of houmous, sliver of Broccoli Quiche, square of extra mature cheese, Carrot and Red Pepper sticks, few pretzels and some onion chutney. Lovely - no idea of points however. Probably far too many.

Tonight we are off out for dinner at our favourite local restaurant. I've had a little look at the menu and none of it looks like an overly healthy option, so I'll just have to drink less or something.

Tomorrow we are escaping Reading for a weekend in the Cotswolds. Lot's of walking is planned and I'll attempt to be restrained with my eating. Enjoy the Bank Holiday everyone, let's hope the weather cheers itself up a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time, Least you'll get a break from Jillian's DVD of death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for getting back into Jillian! keep at it with the press ups, i couldn't do them not that long ago and now i'm ok, it comes with practice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!