Friday, 27 August 2010

Good intentions

Well... The intention was to at least try and be good. Clearly that didn't happen.

I just love this restaurant, it's too hard to control myself!

For starter:

Salmon and spring onion, beer battered, fish cakes. Bloody lovely.




Main course:

Hampshire beef bavette with herb butter, chunky chips and watercress. OMG.




Dessert: crepe suzette with cream. I'm not a fan of ice cream so I asked for the cream bit :)




Possibly we had prosecco too.

Quite possibly one of the best meals I've had in a very long time. I know I should feel bad for blowing my points, but I can't. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. your right hun! tomorrow is another day, its OK to indulge sometimes, and that meal looked worth the indulge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds & looks fab! Hope you have a good weekend away & im sure all the walking will balance out the good grub! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!