I finished working around 7pm last night so obviously WI was a goner - perhaps, given my state of mind yesterday, that was for the best. We had "Date Night" as we often do on a Tuesday (Date Night means we try and do something together, instead of Matt finishing work at stupid o'clock and wolfing down whatever I cooked in front of the TV whilst still checking his emails.) We ended up in our local and I decided I just needed to get the crap cravings out of my system. Instead of perusing the menu for hours, trying to find the least fattening item on there, I decided to have whatever I fancied. That turned out to be a Steak Burger and Chips and a pint of Cider. Bloody lovely, but I paid for it later with stomach cramps and bloating.
Worth it perhaps as I no longer have the urge to stuff my face with junk. I think perhaps I just needed to stop obsessing over it so much and enjoy what I fancied and be done with it.
Today has been good. Instead of 30 Day Shred this morning, I was up bright and early to walk. 3.5 miles in 45 minutes. I am still loving getting myself out and about and getting exercise out of the way before work.
Breakfast when I got back from my walk was 2 packets of Bear Granola Nibbles with a few strawberries and skimmed milk (3.5).

As I've said before, Cereal is not one of my favourite things but I am trying to eat less bread as I don't think it overly agrees with me and these Nibbles are tasty enough.
Lunch was a salad of Spinach, Lettuce, Red Pepper, Cherry Tomatoes and Beetroot with Sweet Chilli Chicken, 1 Tablespoon of Reduced Fat Coleslaw and 1/4 sachet of Ainsley's Citrus Kick Cous Cous (4.5)
Mid afternoon I had 40g of Olives from my Graze Box (3). Now, I love Olives, but 3 points for that little portion... not ideal.
Dinner was fairly pointy and also somewhat disappointing. Pasta with Steak, Onions, Pine Nuts and Blue Cheese (12). I've cooked this before and it's normally delicious, but I managed to buy the most tasteless Blue Cheese and Steak known to man. Harumph. Gotta love using 12 points on something fairly lacking in taste.
So all in all, a fairly good day - 23/26. Tomorrow will be a bit hit and miss. I am working from home as we need to be on a train at 1630 to get to Gatwick. Plan of action for the weekend is to stick to Vodka, eat as healthily as I can and either do a bit of walking or some swimming, but ultimately to enjoy myself. Should be fairly doable me thinks.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
glad you feeling better today and you shouldn't be to hard on yourself. I'm still here 2 years later after losing and gaining and losing again. We are only human and we do our best.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Vics x
Have a great weekend away Linz. And thank you for the blog award! Not had chance to pass it on yet though xxx
ReplyDeletesounding more positive! yay! enjoy the weekend away and be nice to yourself! x
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend - toga and all!
ReplyDeleteI've been seriously dieting for 5 years - and on and off since I was 14 so don't beat yourself up about a mere 18 months!
I think you did right just getting it out of your system with your steak and chips. Your salad looks delicious as well! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave a fab time & remember to post the pics of toga night! xx
ReplyDelete