Last night we didn't make the Cinema. Opted for a couple of low pointed beverages at our local, half a portion of chips each and a couple of episodes of Fringe which we'd recorded (I was about to say "taped" but obviously there isn't a tape in our Sky+ box... I am so out of date). I was still fairly shattered so it was nice not to be out.
This morning I actually dragged myself out of bed to do the hill of hell 5 times. It wasn't too bad until the 5th time when I thought I was going to have to call Matt to come and drive me back up said hill. Bearing in mind we live at the top of the hill and it's only 257 steps each way (believe me, I counted it several times this morning) , a lift back up might have been a bit excessive. Still, that's 2.5 Bonus Points in the bag so a good start to the week.
On my way to work I had a Skimmed Milk Latte with Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup (0.5)
.jpg)
Breakfast once at work was 2 packets for Bear Apple Crumble Granola Nibbles with a Packet of Cherry Berry Fruit Nibbles on top with Skimmed Milk and a Cuppa (4.5)
.jpg)
Very tasty and good for me (apparently) - I don't really like cereal usually. However, these Bear items have no additives etc. - and those fruity bits are one of my 5 a day. Go me. Once again I failed to resist the work food table and tucked into these 2 little items - for some reason I was drawn to the shape?? They are scissors apparently from Danish Haribo... They look like something else entirely to me!! (1 point maybe?)
.jpg)
Lunch was a Tiger Roll (3) filled with Salad, Serrano Ham and a little bit of Low Low Cheese and some extra light Mayo (3) with 120g of Grapes from my Graze Box (1).
.jpg)
I didn't end up eating lunch until 230pm which is unheard of for me. I had to pop over to my flat (I say pop over - it's 30 miles away from work) to show a friend around as he's thinking of renting it off me while its up for sale which will be very handy. Should have been a relatively straight forward event, except I couldn't get in and had to go to the estate agents to get different keys and then still couldn't get in. Should I be worried that the estate agents just handed over the keys with no idea who I was?? I could be some mad squatter right about now. Anyway - I got into the flat in the end and now have a new tenant so job's a good 'un.
Dinner tonight has been Pork Saltimbocca with new potatoes and Kale (6.5).
So by recent standards, a bloody brilliant day. 19.5 points so far and I am allowed 26. I'm not at all hungry so I may end up just leaving the rest to counteract any weekend traumas. Let's hope tomorrow is as good.
.jpg)
Way to go girl! I'm thinking these 'scissors' look like something else altogether - or is that just my naughty thoughts? Zxx
ReplyDeleteDirty mind or what! Ha ha, those sweets are well funny! Well done on your day eats x
ReplyDeleteWell done, all that looks fabulous and low point too. I must try that saltimbocca recipes, the picture is making me salivate and it's only quarter past seven in the morning!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping to six more brilliant days and a fabulous reward at WI.
Sx
All looks good, your photo diary is always great and give me inspiration totry different stuff, thanks, keep us the good work n a loss will come your way next wed, xxx
ReplyDeleteYum! Also going to be trying that saltimbocca - I did pick up the recipe in Waitrose especially but haven't got round to trying it yet.
ReplyDelete