Sunday, 8 August 2010

Messy Saturday

I'm fairly ruined today. Food yesterday was good. Stuck to my plan all day. However, I didn't account for drinking my bodyweight in spirits which has left me more than a little fragile.

Brakfast was a bacon roll (6) with a coffee.


We headed off to meet friends at Cafe Rouge and it went very much downhill from there. They have a 10 week old daughter and haven't been out of late, so there was a bit of making up to do.

So I stuck to what I'd planned even though I was tempted to sod it and have a 28 point steak!!

French onion soup to start (2.5)



Followed by chicken Caesar salad (8). I think something stodgy would have been more appropriate to line my stomach!!



Vodka, wine, more vodka, amaretto and an assortment of Czech shots later and I was in bed by 2030. I feel sick just remembering. I'm sure at my age I should know better!! Suffering muchly today.

Off now to try and enjoy food at the Hind's Head. It's going to be tricky!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Henley Rd,Eye and Dunsden,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. As long as you enjoyed yourself! I can't handle my drink now at all, I would have been in bed by 6!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!