Goodness me, has anyone tried Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred? I did it for the first time this morning and it's a complete killer. I can definitely see how it will get results, you literally don't stop for 20 minutes and it's all mixed up, 3 minutes of Strength, 2 minutes of Cardio and a minute of abs and repeat.
Warning - hideous photo to follow, I don't think it quite shows the level of exhaustion I was feeling. There was sweat literally pouring off my face!
.jpg)
I will definitely do this on the days I can't get out and walk - I can't see how you'd not get results from it.
So, working from home (ahem) today as I need to be on a train to Gatwick fairly early. I've packed my case about 30 times but am bound to have forgotten something vital (a toga perhaps...)
Food today has been minimal - there is not much healthy in the flat as it would be wasted on Matt over the weekend, so I've had to make do with what we have.
Breakfast - Parma Ham, Basil, Extra Light Mayo and a tiny sprinkle of Cheese in a toasted sandwich (4)
I probably won't have lunch as I didn't eat breakfast til around 0930. I felt sick after my date with Jillian. We'll be grabbing food at the airport later, but I'll attempt to be fairly good.
Back on Sunday, hopefully in one piece. Have a good weekend everybody.
.jpg)
Hope you have a fabulous time! I love the shredding - its sweat tastic but its good to know that your getting in a good workout x
ReplyDeleteI have the DVD but am yet to try it out. Have a lovely time :)
ReplyDeletethe shred sounds good- hard but good! have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love Jillian! I have done her on line program for just over 900 days and it has been life changing. I love it mostly for the workouts, which are KILLER, and have totally changed my body. I started a couch potato at 275 and am now running marathons at 155...never been inside a gym, it's all Jillian's on line workouts!
ReplyDeleteKeep going, keep pushing yourself, it is so worth the pain!!
Have an amazing weekend! I'm thinking I'm going to have to try Jillian at some point but she scares me a little bit :)
ReplyDeleteSx