Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Food diary - done

It all went a bit Pete Tong this morning. I was meant to get up and meet Alex for a walk, but I felt like crap due to a disturbed night's sleep. My darling boyfriend is in Stress Head mode presently, which means he spends the night impersonating a Whirling Dervish on acid. Turns out Alex had also had a bad night's sleep and I awoke to a text sent by her at 4am to say she'd not be making it either. Thankfully it was persisting down so I didn't feel any need to go it alone. No exercise for me (apart from 80 situps and 10 minutes of the thigh master before bed last night - spurred on whilst watching The Biggest Loser USA).

So it's the end of my WW week, which means the end of food photo's for now - although I do find this really useful so it may have to become a bit more of a regular feature. I may have to extend the repertoire of Linzerello's Kitchen, however.

I've worked from home today, on account of feeling like crap, so breakfast was 2 slices of Warbuton's wholemeal toast (1.5) with Scrambled Eggs (2.5) and Lurpak Lighter (1).

and a Skimmed Hazelnut Latte (0.5)


I'd prepared lunch last night (I don't usually eat out of tupperware at home, sometimes I use plates) which was lovely.

50g of Quinoa (2) cooked in Veg Stock, with red pepper, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, spinach and a dressing made with Tahini (0.5), Lemon Juice, Garlic, Parsley and Mint. Topped with 40g of dry fried Halloumi Light (2). Very filling.

So that's it I think. WI is at 1830 and I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed. We'll probably have a Rib Eye Steak post WI with loads of Veggies - don't tell anyone, but I don't usually point this meal as it's after my WI for the week. Bad??

I'll be back later with the results from the scales.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the weigh in, you have had a good week so hopefully it will show tonight. I never count my meal after weigh in either, probably not good but hey ho! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!