Wednesday, 4 August 2010

WI result

And the scales said... nothing... nada, no movement whatsoever. For which I am thankful (and frustrated) and somewhat kicked up the bum to be better this week.

I'm going to attempt a photo food diary to shame me into staying on the straight and narrow, so I'll be back later with a photo post! You lucky lot :)

3 comments:

  1. have you tried jillian michales 30 day shred? I'm trying it, the results are meant to be great! I am blogging about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stay the same is always better than a gain so well done you! And good luck for the week ahead.

    Looking forward to the photo post...I keep meaning to do one of those I think it is such a good idea.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, if you post a pic of that parma ham and cheese toastie, it's going to make me SO hungry. Dribbling on your keyboard at work - never a good look for career advancement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!