I was bad last night and stood Jillian up, which meant I had to drag myself out of bed this morning to face the music. It BLOODY hurts. I cannot do a press up to save my life - even on my knees, so I clearly need a lot of work here. I cannot see how I will ever progress past Level 1! Mind you, it's only my second attempt so I perhaps need to be a bit more patient. I've bought myself a couple of cheapish dumbells today as the tins of baked beans I was using just weren't cutting the mustard - in fact I may as well have not used them at all. I am sure I will now be moaning that my arms don't work from here on in as my arm was killing just carrying them back to the office.
Food today should have been good as I have an encounter with the scales tonight. However, for some inexplicable reason, I have been famished and lacking in all self control. I've eaten 3 bread rolls this afternoon (freshly baked cheese topped rolls at that - slap me now). Utterly stupid as bread hates me and will therefore be clinging to my thighs like a leech tonight. I now have heartburn from hell and a general feeling of bloatedness that I get every time I eat a lot of bread. Do I ever learn? No.
I'll be back later to tell you just how bad WI has been having just talked myself back into going. Prepare for self flagellation and more promises to be better.
Mmm, cheesy bread - so bad and yet so good...
ReplyDelete