Realistically, I know I cannot have put on half a stone of fat in such a small period of time. It's likely to be a bit of fat and a lot of water and a lot of bread, but I am hopeful it will come off fairly soon.
I've thought again about my weekend away as I've another weekend away coming up and then a week's holiday so I need to sort this out. I managed a 2 week holiday in the US and lost 2.5 pounds, so something is not going right here.
So whilst in Spain I did the below which I thought would help:
- Had eggs on toast for breakfast instead of the Full English the rest of the party ordered
- Skipped lunch
- Avoided Chips at dinner and asked for Jacket Spud or Salad
- Drank a load of water
- Stuck to Vodka and Soda in the bars
- Ordered Falafel with Salad instead of a Kebab when drunk :)
- Walked home (at least 30 mins) instead of taking a taxi
But, I seem to have conveniently forgotten this:
- Skipped lunch but shared a few large bags of crisps with the girls
- Drank shots while out
- Drank wine with Dinner
- Drank a lot of Diet Coke
- Had a pizza slice on the plane over
- Ordered food when drunk having already had dinner
So, clearly, I made some good choices, but I also made a lot of bad ones, including yesterday when I ate my bodyweight in bread.
Back to basics today. I am weighing everything, I am photographing everything and I am going to do Jillian every day (done this morning, ouch!).
I'll be back later with my food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow.
You'll do it Linz, you've come so far already. Just treat it as a blip in your journey. Your plan for the straight and narrow sounds good, although not sure I like the sound of this Jillian!!! lol
ReplyDeleteYou know where I am if you want a moan,
Lex xxx
hey don't worry, you will do it and its good to blow out once in a while. Now your back into the 'I will do it' mind set you will really put all into it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck and hopefully Jillian wont kill you!
Vics xx
Good luck and try not to be so hard on yourself. We are all here to help :) xx
ReplyDeleteGood on you for being so honest with yourself - it's hard to move forward when we're deluding ourselves. Think you've got absolutely the right idea - now just one good day at a time, then other and so on. I'm with you every step of the way. Zxx
ReplyDelete